Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
this is an “i love my boyfriend” post
reasons to date me
•sometimes I wear big shirts and no pants
•I’ll make you pancakes and mix CDs because who doesn’t love those
•I’ll kiss you a lot
•you can touch my butt whenever you want
•do you need any more reasons
WOW DO YOU EVER JUST THINK ABOUT SOMEONE THAT’S REALLY CUTE OR WHATEVER AND JUST START GRINNING AND HIDE YOUR FACE IN YOUR PILLOW
i saw gasby with xavier and it was awesome and i wasnt sad and there was cuddling and it was a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==========================
i’m warm and sleepy and relaxed and i love him ok
im going to see gatsby with xavier tomorrow and i’m determined to make the most of it i s2g if i am sad tomorrow i’ll be so dang mad
someone come make out with me i want to just snuggle and makeout and sleep under fluffy blankets for the rest of my life
do you ever just meet someone who you think you wouldn’t really get close to but then like a year later they’ve become very close and dear to you and you just kinda think, wow im really glad i met this person i don’t know what i’d do without them
dream date: we get chinese food delivered, it’s raining, i take a shower in your shower (it must be a nice shower with good water pressure), you let me wear your clothes after i shower, you have a cat that i can pet, we watch movies, i fall asleep in your bed for like fifteen hours, you fall in love with me
I’m reading your palm and it says it belongs on my butt
do you ever just wanna grab someone and kiss their cute face all over
1. Make them their favorite food and surprise them with it when they come home.
3. When it’s raining outside, bring them their favorite hot drink and cuddle with them under a blanket while you listen to the storm outside.
6. When they are feeling very upset, hold them against your chest and let them talk to you about whatever they need to talk about, for as long as they need to talk. Stroke their hair until they calm down a little bit and feel that someone is listening to them.
7. Tell them something that you love about them, no matter how minor or seemingly insignificant it is.
9. Make room for them in your bed, and let them take the side that they sleep best on, even if you like that side, too.
11. Let them have the last slice of pizza (I know, I know).
13. Listen to their embarrassing stories from childhood and adolescence, and don’t laugh, because you know how much it hurt to be young and alone.
14. Kiss the parts of them that they are self-conscious about, letting them know that these parts are beautiful — not because you pity them, but because they are part of a greater whole which wouldn’t be the same without them.
15. Tell them a secret that you’ve never told anyone before and really trust that they’re going to keep it.
19. Teach them how to do something that you love. And be patient, because the fact that they are trying and listening is already wonderful enough.
20. Remind them that they are worthy and deserving, and that you are lucky to have them.
22. Go to a museum with them and really ask their opinion and emotions towards various works, really listening to what they have to say.
23. Kiss them when they are not expecting it, and try to say everything with this kiss that you may feel too nervous or cheesy to say out loud. Trust that they understand you, even if you don’t always have the right words for it. Remember that this, above all else, is why you love them so much.
Page 1 of 7