i’m wearing nail polish
2 coats of sugar daddy
and a top coat of fantasy
*policeman voice* alright sir im going to have to ask you a few questions. *pulls out notepad* where did you come from? where did you go? *slams fists on interrogation table* where DID you come from cotton eyed joe?
one of the most annoying things about me is that i constantly need to be reassured that you haven’t started hating me for some reason
- Understand that an absence of a “some” is not the same thing as a presence of an “all”.
- Understand the different effects that arise from generalizations about the group in power vs. the group(s) oppressed by those in power.
- Think “To what extent does this apply to me? How do I contribute to this problem and what are things I can do to actively diminish it?”
- If you find yourself more upset about people talking about racism/sexism/homophobia than the actual oppression itself, you need to reevaluate your life before you speak.
- If appropriate, modify your behavior as necessary and possibly go do more research on the topic if you’re still confused
- If it is completely unrelated to you and your behavior, move on with your day. Don’t derail, don’t expect the people hurt by your privilege to cater to your sore feelings. They didn’t mean you and they know that not all [people with X privilege] are the same, as does almost everyone else involved in the discussion. If this confuses you, you are light-years behind, so catch up.
What you say “You should do what makes you happy and not worry about the money!”
What I hear “I’ve never been shit poor and have no idea what’s like to be hungry”
gabby and boyfie are in a tie
probably gabby tbh
but also sharon and kayla and marcus
but i’m gonna go with gabby